Coaching builds a strong culture of emotionally intelligent people. According to LinkedIn, 66% of Gen Z want a company culture built on mental health and wellness. We can tailor a program to fit your budget.
- Allows your organization to offer a culture built on mental health and wellness through policies and programs that care for your people.
- Offer a confidential space to work through any blocks weighing down or hindering the client in their growth and success.
- Help maximize individual’s work performance and, therefore, business outcomes overall.
- Provide a fair way for all employees to access support; to confidentially discuss organizational challenges and solutions with an experienced coach. This is particularly important at a time of a VUCA (Vulnerable, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) market and deflected pressurized internal conditions.
- Make coaching more visible firm-wide, helping demonstrate the organization’s commitment to supporting people through the rapid market and internal change.
- Support a higher volume of employees (relative to a series of one-to-one coaching) with existing resources and budget. We can tailor a program to fit your budget!
- Provide an early warning signal around engagement, leadership, strategy execution, and people risk
- Participants are reporting back the relevance and applicability of the program to their role, particularly those managing people. In addition, participants have reported; increased levels of self-awareness, use of active listening, building up confidence, levels of trust and rapport with colleagues, and clarity in leadership thinking and delivery.
- Wellable Labs’ 2022 Employee Wellness Industry Trends Report found that 90% of employers reported increasing their investment in mental health programs Is your organization one of them? BOTTOM LINECoaching delivers where training solutions hit their limits. Like no other leadership development tool, it can consider individual strengths and challenges, blind spots, and habitual patterns to maximize communication, growth, and learning. And, attract new talent!